1. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
2. Meanwhile, fill a large 12-quart pot with water, cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Drizzle 1 Tbsp olive oil into skillet, immediately add chicken breast. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook 3-5 minutes on each side until cooked through.
4. While chicken cooks, prepare basil and mozzarella cheese. Chop both into bite size pieces. Drain diced tomatoes into a cup and reserve liquid. In a medium size bowl combine diced tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, basil and ½ of mozzarella cheese. Stir to combine.
5. Add a small handful of salt to boiling pasta water. Cook pasta to al dente; meaning it still has a little bite to it (approximately 8-10 minutes).
6. Once chicken is cooked, add tomato liquid to pan. Spoon the tomato cheese mixture over the chicken breasts. Cover and reduce to simmer.
7. Drain pasta and return to the hot pan. Drizzle pasta with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary. Toss to combine.
8. Place pasta and chicken on plate or platter, sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over top and garnish with basil and sun-dried tomato if desired.