These tasty beef and veggie skewers are a grilling standard.
1. In a small bowl, combine oil, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sugar, and salt.
2. Place beef in a resealable 1-gallon freezer bag. Add marinade and shake to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Soak 8 wooden skewers in water for at least 15 minutes. Preheat grill.
4. Remove beef cubes from bag; discard marinade. Thread on skewers, alternating with bell peppers.
5. Grill kebabs for 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, until beef reaches desired doneness and vegetables soften and brown.