1. In a large skillet over medium high heat; add olive oil. Remove sausage from casings by slicing them down the side and removing the sausage. Add sausage to skillet. Stir occasionally until cooked through.
2. Add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, garlic and onion powders, salt and pepper. Mix to combine. Add water, stir well. Add ravioli and cover. Cook 10 minutes or until ravioli is tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Preheat oven to broil.
4. Add 4 ounces of Italian cheese blend to skillet and gently fold in to combine. Sprinkle the remaining 12 ounces over the top of the skillet.
5. Place skillet in oven for 2-4 minutes until the top is bubbly and golden brown. Watch carefully cheese can turn crispy in a blink.
6. Remove from oven with oven mitts!! Sprinkle fresh grated Parmesan cheese over top, garnish with fresh basil, serve and enjoy.