1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage, cover. Brown on each side, turning once.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lay bacon on the prepared baking pan, touching, but not overlapping. Place pan into oven (while it is still preheating) and bake for 15-20 minutes until bacon is crisp.
3. Slice onion and add to skillet. Stir and add beer, salt and pepper. Cover.
4. Slice potatoes with knife or mandoline to ¼-inch thick. Add to skillet and stir. Add water and chicken base. Stir and cover.
5. Add frozen green beans to skillet. Stir to combine. Cover.
6. Combine butter and flour in a small mixing bowl. Stir until you have a smooth mixture and add to skillet.
7. Remove cover and allow mixture to boil for 5 minutes. Lower heat if necessary. As sauce thickens, remove from heat. Serve and enjoy!