1. Heat 1 Tbsp of oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat.
2. Toss in onions and bell peppers and sauté for 5-6 minutes or until they start to soften.
3. Remove onions and bell peppers from the pan onto a dish, and set aside.
4. Add 1 Tbsp of oil, chicken, 1 tsp of fajita seasoning and 1/2 tsp of salt and sauté for 2 minutes.
5. Add onions, bell peppers, remaining 1 tsp of fajita seasoning and 1/2 tsp of salt back into the pan and cook another 2 minutes.
6. Add the lime juice and cilantro to the pan and stir to combine.
7. Serve with tortillas and desired accompaniments.