1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. In a medium sauce pan over medium heat melt butter. Add flour and whisk for 2 minutes, to cook out the ‘floury’ taste.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium skillet over medium-high heat; combine beef, salt, pepper and onion powder. Cook beef until browned breaking it apart with spatula as it cooks.
4. Once sauce and filling are started; wrap tortillas in aluminum foil and warm in the oven.
5. While the beef is cooking and the tortillas are warming; add chicken broth, enchilada sauce, coriander and pepper to your sauce pan. Whisk to combine bring to a boil, reduce to simmer.
6. Meanwhile add green chile sauce, green chiles, and beans. Stir to combine and cook until hot. About 5 minutes.
7. Remove tortillas from oven. Turn oven to 400°F. Open foil.
8. Ladle green chile sauce (about 1 cup) from filling mixture to cover the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish (or 2 smaller dishes). Ladle red sauce (about 1 cup) on top of the green chile sauce.
9. Lay a tortilla on a clean work surface. Spoon about ¼ cup of the beef filling into the center of the tortilla. Roll tortilla up, enclosing the filling and lay in the baking dish seam side down. Repeat until all tortillas are in the baking dish. Ladle remaining red sauce over the top of the enchiladas, covering them completely. Sprinkle cheese over top. Scatter black olives on top. Bake for 7-10 minutes until cheese is completely melted.
Garnish with sour cream and chopped cilantro. Serve and enjoy!